Ardscoil na Mara is informed by these guiding principles:
- To nurture faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel-based values.
- To promote partnership in the school community.
- To excel in teaching and learning.
- To create a caring school community.
- To inspire transformational leadership
In keeping with the Christian ethos of the founding Trustees, we at Ardscoil na Mara endeavour to meet the spiritual needs of all our students. To this end, Religious Education is regarded as an integral part of our programme and a very important subject throughout school. Prayer services are held periodically throughout the school year. Bonding days / Retreats help students to confront the many moral problems presented by modern society. Our ultimate goal is to assist in the moral and spiritual formation of our students, so that, as discerning adults, they may participate in life to the full.